Randy and Caroline

Randy and Caroline
A lovely July in Seattle!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I survived my 12 hour surgery and am doing well, indeed!

Twelve long hours seemed like no time at all, at least to me! I'm sure 12 long hours seemed like 24 longer hours to Caroline and Burr and Cynthia who maintained a vigil for me in the waiting room here at M.D. Anderson Cancer Center! As long as I can keep giving myself shots of pain killer through my epidural every 10 minutes or so I'll be fine! Already, I've sat up in a chair twice and walked thrice around the nurses' station! I've already been blessed by many wonderful visitors, most especially Caroline and Burr and Cynthia! Dad's very kindly volunteered to spend the night with me, folding himself into the chair/cot in the room! Prayer continues to lift us all up, especially me! Praise God for the good outcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment